Saturday 14 March 2009

Red Resolution


I thought it time this blog had some eye candy, so here goes...

First up is Red Resolution. I avoid(ed) beading with certain colours, red and orange being two of them, so my 2008 New Year's Resolution was to bead with red and orange - this is the result. Some of the rivolis have been inspired by the brilliant Laura McCabe's designs. Now, I love working with orange and red!

This is one of those long winded projects and I guess it took nearly 40 hours to make, but worth every minute! I keep threatening to do another in greens and oranges...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a real beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the one! I love it! Gill allowed me the privelege of wearing this piece at our "Doggy Christmas Dinner" (It's a dog thing!) I'm first on the list in case she ever decides to sell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Debz. I wouldn't dream of selling it to anyone but you - it was, of course, designed with you in mind. If I can get my act together, next Christmas I shall have a lovely BLUE necklace for you!!!

    ReplyDelete